Blogger Widgets PARAGRAF ABOUT ARTIKEL AND PREPOSITION | RINI .alert { background: #DDE4FF; text-align: left; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; border-top: 1px dotted #223344;border-bottom: 1px dotted #223344;border-left: 1px dotted #223344;border-right: 1px dotted #223344;}

My Facebook

Facebook
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Minggu, 02 Maret 2014

PARAGRAF ABOUT ARTIKEL AND PREPOSITION



Name                    : Rini
NIM                         : 130210103096
Class                     : English A
Faculty                  : FKIP Biology Education


My name’s Rini.I was born in Lumajang on  the 14th day of May in 1994.Before, I live in Lumajang.But,now I live in Jember, especially at 2B VIIB Jawa IV street.It is be start on
February 10th.It was my second rented room after I had moved from Jawa VII street.In my new rented room,I also get new friends.Every one of my new friends is friendly.Majority,they came from faculty Economy in University of Jember.In here ,I live with my twins.Her name’s is Rina.She is one of students in University of Jember,especially in civil technical.She is friendly to all people in our environment.We always cook a traditional foods in the morning.To make it ,we usually buy some ingredients in the stall.Owner of the stall is an old woman.She sell her product with cheap’s price.So,many people like to buy in her stall.I’m very enjoy with condition of my contract room.It’s consists of two beds,a cupboard,and a table.Besides that,it has kitchen room and three bathrooms.This is make me enjoy.In front of my bedroom ,there are park area.The park area is wide and clean.We can put our bycycle in the park area.Near it , you can also look at beautiful garden.In the garden ,we can take much vegetables such as red pepper,tomato,spinach,etc.Then,in the left of my bedroom,also there a television’s room.Every night,we always watch for television together.Usually at 21.00 o’clock we sleep.Before that,usually we always lock a gate.